The Scarlet Steels Pilot The Scarlet Steels Pilot

Yes, all my yes, better than the stuff on tv now!

Therapist Therapist

sexual innuendo!! good, the mouth movements didnt bother me actually, cake did go on a bit long, could of followed up to the realization a bit smoother, other than that the faces were funny, and the voices were done quite well....indubidubly!

JihadGrandad responds:

It wouldn't be right without some kind of power scream! Thank you very much!

My Fabulous New Toaster My Fabulous New Toaster

What is this i dont even....but it was funny, the voice acting and telling of the story was enough for me to log in and actually submit a review, i love a story that starts off silly, gets serious in it's comedy and then messes with your mind :P

Traitor Traitor

not bad, i found power and fire rate more helpful than health and ship speed

Flash Flash Revolution Flash Flash Revolution

i love DDR

my score was 135600 i luv playin any ddr game

Get Off My Island Get Off My Island

remember ape escape?

this sounds like a song that would have been in it, swinging nets around to catch the silly little monkeys, romping around with dinos and wandering through time....good times indeed...

Or4nges responds:

Gooooood times.

Zero Please Zero Please

MENUS@!?

thats what this makes me think of, menus, and the constant loading between menus and actual gameplay!...i hate it but i love it cause it's catchy!...but cause you want a zero i'll do so...but i'd have given it atleast a 7...

Or4nges responds:

*loadingloadingloadingloading*

I know your pain. Lmao.

Untitled. Untitled.

people are looking for meaning?

it kinda reminds me of a dark jet set radio future, that game on xbox ;D the character gum, those looking for meaning have nothing else to do in their lives ^_^ keep up the interesting stuff owo

iVomit responds:

Haah! XD It totally does remind me of a dark version of Gum now that I look at it lol.
Thanks :]